Highly Skilled Metal Siding Specialists
Attractive, Durable and Fire Resistant
Your first thought might be, why in the world would I choose metal as the material for my siding? Well, there are actually several compelling reasons why metal is a great option:
- This siding is available in four different types of metals: zinc, copper, aluminum or steel.
- Manufacturers can customize it to suit different design styles like horizontal planks, standing seams and corrugated panels.
- The placement and shape of metal siding are also very malleable, giving you a wider range of choices.
- Contrary to what you might assume, this siding is available in a variety of color shades.
- Metal is extremely durable, meaning it provides a hefty return on investment.
- When it comes to being fire resistant, few other materials can compete with metal.
Reap the Rewards
Metal siding is undoubtedly a great investment as long as you get it installed by a team with advanced expertise. Henris Roofing Company is that team. Not only do we have more than 59 years of experience, but the Better Business Bureau also gave us an A+ rating. You can rest assured that, when our contractors install your siding, it will be done well.
Repairs, Replacements and Installations
Whether you need your existing metal siding repaired, replaced or siding installed on new construction, Henris Roofing Company can help! We always start by conducting a thorough inspection and assessment of your siding. This allows us to make a highly accurate determination of the issue and appropriate solution.
Respecting Your Property
The Henris Roofing Company team has the utmost respect for the importance of your home or business as well as the trust you are placing with us. We do good, solid work, and we clean up after ourselves. Customer service is as much a priority for us as the work itself.